Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a System Engineer in the Washington, DC area. The position requires a candidate to have a TS/SCI Clearance, with ability to pass a CI polygraph.
- Using a holistic approach, designs, develops, evaluates and modifies end-to-end application systems and software systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle.
- Establishes and coordinates development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the overall product development.
- Designs interfaces and brings software system elements together so they work as a whole.
- Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures.
- Participates in software system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts.
- Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation.
- Implements DevSecOps CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Git, and Artifactory.
- Performs security hardening, patching and server certificate updates.
- Works with Cloud technologies.
- Develops documentation for System Installation Plans and System Administration Guides.
- Willing to work full time in a SCIF. Remote work not available, but schedule is flexible.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in related field of study with 8 or more years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- TS/SCI with ability to pass a CI polygraph
- Security+ or other IAT II/III level certification that is currently active
- Experience work with the AWS Cloud (EC2s, S3, RDS, ElasticCache)
- Linux Sysadmin experience
- Server certificates
- CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Git, Artifactory
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period.
Choisys is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
E-Verify Participation Poster: Click Here
For more information visit the USCIS’ website: https://www.e-verify.gov/