Vydia is seeking an Office Manager to support the C-suite, Office Operations, People Operations team, and oversee impactful initiatives for our Los Angeles office. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing organization in the digital music industry. Working directly with Vydia’s People Operations and Executive teams, you’ll have exposure to all areas of the company, including Client Success, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Product, and Engineering. You are a strong fit for this role if you are extremely organized, communicate easily with all different types of people, and have a growth mindset that inspires you to constantly learn new things.
This role will primarily be located onsite at our Beverly Hills, California office.
- Manage C-Suite communications and schedules for a variety of meetings related to investor relations, business development opportunities, client engagements, interdepartmental meetings, media appearances, interviews, award ceremonies, etc.
- Oversee and book travel arrangements including air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, reservations for off-site meeting facilities and arrangements for business or social meals and gatherings
- Assist with the preparation of California based job postings and hiring plans and ensuring that all postings are sent out to the appropriate job boards
- Assist in preparation of Vydia’s weekly “Department Highlights” newsletter
- Manage business software accounts including G Suite, Zoom, Slack, RingCentral, Jumpcloud, Free Conference Call, etc.
- Organize, submit and file expense reports and receipts accurately and in a timely manner; Filing, faxing, and copying sensitive documents both physical and digital as needed
- Assist with Benefits Administration during Vydia’s open enrollment period and for all new hires when eligible
- Maintain and update Vydia’s active Employee roster with all updated contact and confidential information
- Assist with semi-monthly payroll in Vydia’s payroll system
- Work with Vydia’s outsourced IT service provider to make sure employee technical issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Assist with management of Vydia HRIS system by helping manage the employee’s information, learning and development, recruiting and benefits modules
- Manage inventory of office equipment, company swag, supplies, etc; Place, track, and coordinate the shipments of incoming and outgoing deliveries; Responsible for logistics involving equipment troubleshooting and repairs
- Coordinate and send gifts and merchandise bundles to new hires, VIP clients, investors, partners, etc
- Oversee and manage the Out of Office Calendar
- Assist with onboarding of new employees including procurement of computer/peripherals, programming ID card, completion of new-hire paperwork, first day orientation, and other logistics as needed
- Assist with offboarding activities for departing employees and maintain offboarding checklists as needed
- Maintain strong relationships with the in-building facilities management organization and work directly with their staff to fulfill any office needs
- Collaborate with the Culture Committee to plan and execute team building and educational events
- Provide feedback on improvements that could be made to internal processes
- Act as a project manager, thinking creatively and strategically, to capitalize on opportunity and/or solve organizational problems as they arise. This includes researching new ideas and putting together and presenting proposals to the proper teams.
- Responsible for ad-hoc projects and tasks as they arise from time to time
Reasons to work with us:
- Vydia has been named Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ 4x due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment
- 2022 winner of the NJBIZ Business Of The Year award (51-100 employees)
- We are proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company!
- Major growth opportunities alongside the growth of the company; Vydia has been identified as an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America
- Join a mission-based culture that enjoys giving back to the community through a variety of initiatives that are meaningful to our team members
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement, and financial wellness plans
- We invest in your growth and development, providing a professional development stipend for continued education and mentorship to support your career goals
- Hybrid/Remote flexibility to work from home: We’ll ship you a laptop and provide onboarding and introductory materials remotely; Visit offices in Holmdel, NJ, and Los Angeles, CA as needed.
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it including maternity/paternity leave
- Vydia CEO identified as 2021 Executive Technology Influencer by ROI-NJ, 2020 Billboard Indie Power Player, 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, and 2017 Tech Innovator of the year by the Asbury Park Press, and highlighted by Forbes, Rolling Stone, and NPR.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end music technology platform that provides labels with the infrastructure and tools to power their business. With a full suite of services, Vydia offers video and audio supply chain, global distribution, analytics, rights management, payments, detailed revenue reporting, and marketing. Vydia is a premium partner of leading digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple, TikTok, Vevo, YouTube, and Facebook. Combining innovative technology with industry expertise, Vydia is distribution reimagined. To learn more, please visit vydia.com
- 1+ years’ experience assisting management at the Director level or above, including calendar management, travel arrangements, personal and professional correspondence and expense management
- 1+ years’ experience in a fast-paced start-up environment, working with cross-functional teams on a national or international scope
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with team members
- Well-versed in Google Workspace, MS office suite and communication software
- A genuine interest in technology, music, movies and/or pop culture
- Bachelor's Degree preferred