Responsible for successfully performing duties to support golf operations. With the goal of enhancing the member/guest experience the Cart Attendant performs day-to-day duties that include, cart operations, golf cart detail and maintenance, driving range operations, and guest services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome each guest in a consistent friendly tone.
- Make eye contact, smile, and use the guest’s name when at all possible.
- Assist all guests with clubs and open doors, when feasible.
- Assist all guests with cart assignment.
- Clean and return used cards to the designated charging area in the cart storage facility.
- Downtime will be spent detailing golf carts, picking up trash, and cleaning guest areas.
- Maintain a high level of service and morale.
- Oversee the successful operations of the driving range straight bag stands in the assigned section. Abandoned balls and range baskets will be collected off the range tee and chipping green hourly.
- Carries out any reasonable request by management, of which the employee can perform.
- Perform all guest interaction in a respectful gracious manner.
- Cart attendant shall adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand for long periods of time, to walk, read, hear, talk, balance, climb, use hands, use fingers, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, push or pull. The employee may be required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required for this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, toxic or caustic chemicals, fumes or airborne particles, risk of electrical shock, or sharp objects. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Club at Hidden Creek provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.