This position will be responsible for performing all warehouse functions. Ability to use radio frequency scanners and perform some tasks on a warehouse management system is preferred. Cross- training will be provided in order to perform major distribution functions including, but not limited to picking and packing orders, processing returns, manifesting shipments using UPS and FedEx shipping system, receiving-in goods and replenishing picking locations.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Learn and retain knowledge of Warehouse Management System in order to perform duties
· Perform general warehouse activities
· Assist in maintaining a clean and safe facility
· Assist in loading and unloading trucks
· Work with Supervisor and co-workers to identify and solve order problems.
· Prior “pick ’n pack” experience in a warehouse setting preferred but not necessary
· Required to lift 50lbs
· Some Computer Skills
· Ability to stand and walk for significant periods every day
· Understand written and verbal instructions