Position Summary: This position is responsible for being a key player working and assisting the warehouse team. As a member of the Warehouse/Operations team, this position ensures the warehouse is clean, organized and stocked with supplies needed to deliver our products to customers in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Warehouse Associate- Technology Specific Responsibilities:
· Order, unpack, and organize supplies needed for warehouse
· Daily housekeeping: sweep, organize, and remove trash
· File, receive, share and store paperwork following proper warehouse procedures
· Clean and maintain tools and products
· Operate in an organized and safe manner
· Accurately complete timecard, including hours worked by day and job #
· Assist with other projects as directed
· Stage technology orders for shipment
· Pack and label products for shipment
· Load trucks
· Process shipment, RMA and stocked inventory documentation
· Work with Project Management team to schedule manage couriers as needed
· Drive iSpace vehicle to and from customer locations and unload products as assistance is needed
· Unload trucks
· Process and receive purchase orders in Khameleon, Dtools or other iSpace system: count, inspect and test (as needed)
· Label and stage products by project as they are delivered
2. Serve as a Steward of iSpace Core Values and Brand
We are EXPERTS: We provide well thought out solutions to support our client’s business needs.
· We are RESOURCEFUL: We will find ways to get it done and make it look easy.
· We VALUE all PARTNERSHIPS: Our partners are not viewed as transactions, but friends. We support each other and celebrate in each other’s successes.
· We believe in TEAMWORK: All of us together are better than each of us alone.
` We have FUN: Having fun is part of our work experience. We bring our culture to life by enjoying ourselves and each other.
3. Other duties as needed to meet business needs.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
Cooperation - Establishes and maintains effective relations; Exhibits tact and consideration; Offers assistance and support to co-workers; Works cooperatively in group situations; Works actively to resolve conflicts.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge; Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; Keeps abreast of current developments; Displays understanding of how job relates to others; Uses resources effectively.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma and related experience in furniture or construction field or industry desired.
Basic computer entry and ability to use other devices: such as an iPad.
Other Skills and Requirements:
· Strong mechanical abilities; proficient at working with hand and power tools and assembly of components.
· Experience operating forklifts, including sit down and stand-up forklifts.
· Previous experience in using a CFR upholstery cleaning machine a plus but will train.
· Must have reliable transportation to assist installers at job sites with delivery of products and tools needed to complete the job.
· Communicates effectively with management, employees, vendors, and customers
· Excellent service and teamwork skills; shows respect when dealing with customers and team members.
· Demonstrates positive and willing attitude at all times.
· Looks for ways to consistently improve processes, procedure, efficiency, and quality.
· Strong attention to detail; able to complete work both accurately and efficiently.
· Basic problem-solving skills to resolve work issues.
· Results-oriented with proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
· Strong work ethic with an unwavering commitment to quality, service, and professional results.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level is usually moderate. Exposure to cleaning chemicals. Personal protective equipment will be worn to reduce exposure.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop. The employee must regularly lift and /or move 40 pounds and up to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
iSPACE environments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis under law.