Do you dare to make a difference?
Are you looking to join a company that prioritizes patient-centered care and high-quality outcomes?
H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America’s most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation providers. Join the place where our patients and clinicians love to be!
H2 Health is seeking a part-time Occupational Therapist (OT) or Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) to work at our Atlas Paducah outpatient clinic located in Paducah, KY.
Our ideal candidate will have experience evaluating and treating primarily the pediatric population and children on the spectrum and with developmental delays. This position will also have the opportunity to treat the adult population. The therapist must be able to work independently and in teams and make appropriate decisions based on each patient's functional needs.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy or Occupational Therapy Assistant program
Experience: Prior experience as an Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant is preferred; however, newly licensed occupational therapists will be considered.
- Licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Kentucky
- NBCOT Certification
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working in an outpatient setting with the pediatric and adult population
- Must pass required background checks
Work Hours: Monday & Wednesday from 4 PM to 6 PM and Tuesday & Thursday from 3 PM to 6 PM
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Part-Time (about 12 hours per week)
As a full-time employee (35+ hours per week), you will receive competitive wages, a rewarding incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
Health professionals who want to make a difference in their communities through premier healthcare and rehabilitation services are always welcome to apply to H2 Health. We welcome full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals from your colleagues!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.