The primary function of Order Generation/Estimation (OGE) is to provide administrative support to the Project Manager to ensure jobs are completed as efficiently and timely as practical.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receiving customers and their inquiries/calls and directing them accordingly
- Pricing/Quoting jobs per drawings from sales representative
- Preparing all necessary paperwork for a complete order
- Preparing installation packages
- Supporting project managers and service technicians with inquiries, tracking materials/specs, and gathering customer specifications and selections
- Process and track parts to finish orders
- Making revisions to initial drawings and designs from sales representative
- Coordinating with installation scheduler to pre-schedule parts
- Coordinating with installer to confirm completion of delivery/missing parts
- Track and process Job Completion Certificates
- Assisting with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, as directed
- Assisting with scheduling, as directed
- Estimating and 20/20 design
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent computer skills
- 20/20 Design Program experience a plus
- Ability to adapt to a variety of environments, tasks, and responsibilities
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Detail-Oriented; Thorough
- Strong Communication Skills; both written and verbal
- Strong Organizational Skills and able to prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Self-Starter and able to work independently as needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for long periods throughout the day.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office Environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.