Objectives of this Role
- Increase Aftermarket Business through effective sales campaigns and initiatives.
- Assist customers and the Service department with inquiries for replacement parts and warranty parts.
- Ensure total Customer satisfaction by delivering timely quotations and on time delivery for all parts orders.
- Deepen the understanding of products, customers, goals, organization, and business strategies, evaluating systems and processes, and identifying improvement needs.
- Meet ESS’s quality standards while maintaining working knowledge of relevant technologies and best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead Aftermarket Parts sales initiatives through development of processes, tracking systems, and reporting of monthly metrics.
- Partner with Business Development and Marketing to create quarterly sales campaigns.
- Analyze customer purchase history to proactively drive revenue growth.
- Support Customer Service and Parts inquiries via email and phone.
- Assist customers, externally and internally, with ordering of replacement and warranty parts.
- Enter orders into system (ProfitKey).
- Tracking of Rush Orders, including Warranty and Post Ship.
- Tracking of all Large Orders and RSPs to ensure on-time shipments.
- Manage Aftermarket mods projects.
- Accurately forecast monthly results for Aftermarket.
- Maintain Aftermarket Sales reporting.
- Provide customers with price quotes.
- Create new part numbers and establishing based on current company procedures.
- Work with Purchasing to perform expediting parts as needed.
- Enter billing/invoicing information into the system to facilitate proper invoicing.
- Provide customer feedback and industry information to sales management.
- Attend sales and product training as required.
- Travel required may include field support for customers, training, and/or trade show support. Approximately 5%. Must maintain valid enhanced driver’s license and/or passport for travel.
- Build professional skills through continued training, education, and networking events.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 5 years of internal sales experience required.
- Strong ERP, MS Office applications and customer relationship manager (CRM) software skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, while demonstrating strong attention to detail, strong customer orientation and excellent phone skills for sales activity.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to operate computer.
- Manual dexterity sufficient for constant use of a keyboard, mouse, and telephone. Speech and hearing sufficient for regular communications. Vision sufficient for use of a computer monitor and transaction documents.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform climbing, stooping, crouching, walking, grasping, talking, hearing and repetitive motions.
- Close mental and visual requirements needed to perform work dealing primarily with engineering, management, and manufacturing.
- Ability to plan, schedule, train, check and evaluate work.
- Ability to troubleshoot (electrical/programs/machine).
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
All employees are responsible for product quality and are required to understand and follow quality system procedures. All employees have the responsibility, organizational freedom, and authority to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process, and quality system.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
ESS Technologies, Inc. is part of the Pacteon group which also includes Schneider Packaging Equipment Co., Inc. and Phoenix Wrappers. Pacteon Group’s purpose is to automate the supply of life’s products. We believe and live our Core Values, our iPact:
Integrity – Trust makes everything more efficient, build trust through honesty and transparency
Pride – Know that we will live the Pacteon Promise for our customers, selves, owners and communities
Accountable – Say what we do and do what we say
Customer Focus – We listen with purpose, respond with urgency and deliver with quality
Teamwork – Together everyone accomplishes more
Our Pacteon Promise is that “We make it right”. As our customer’s one source for end of line packaging solutions, everyone plays an important role to make that happen. For more information on Pacteon, please visit pacteon.com.