Vector Solutions is the leader in providing industry-focused SaaS solutions that connect content and technology. Vector’s unique product set aims at training and learning management, continuing education (CE), compliance, workforce scheduling, safety management, and more.
Our mission is to empower everyday heroes in the public, educational and commercial sectors to make safer, smarter, and better decisions.
Vector Solutions is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst that will focus on various functions and duties supporting commissions administration. They will undertake critical duties supporting the accurate and timely processing/reporting of commissions for various roles under the Revenue and Customer Support organizations.
What You'll Do
- Administration of sales compensation, planning and analyses/updates
- Interaction with various teams from Sales, Customer Operations, HR, Payroll
- Subject matter expert in maintaining/reconciling Salesforce and the integrated Xactly Incent commission software
- Oversight of key sales and commission-related reporting to Sales Leaders and Executive such as monthly Stack Rankings
- Maintain process documentation to ensure adherence to internal policies
- Contribute to ad hoc analysis to explain business performance, identify issues, and uncover levers for improvement
- Managing to deadlines
- Conflict resolution
- Other duties as assigned
- Excel skills (Required) Tables & Formatting/Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting
- Solid understanding and experience with CRM/Salesforce, Zinkt, Xactly Incent
- Analytical Skills. Comfort working with and condensing large amounts of data into digestible, actionable information
- Ability to think critically and strategically
- Detail oriented, strong initiative, flexibility
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and demonstrate time management skills
- Demonstrated results-orientation while exhibiting a desire to achieve high levels of performance, integrity, business ethics, and confidentiality
- Strong Communication skills
- Computer and technical skills with the ability to quickly learn
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- May occasionally lift up to 15 pounds
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or other related fields required
- 3+ years of Sales/Sales Operations/Commission administration or similar experience
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
- Comprehensive, quality benefits package effective first of the month following your date of hire
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible work arrangements and generous time off
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Generous referral incentive program
- Company social events
- Philanthropic opportunities
What We Value:
- Teamwork -Above all, we’re a team. We give and value feedback. We support each other, respect each other and work together to accomplish our common goals and serve our customers. Once we make decisions, we align behind them as a team.
- Customers First -Our customers’ success is our success. They are why we are here. We work to earn the trust of our customers and always deliver on our commitments.
- Make a Difference -It’s not a job, it’s a calling. We have passion for our mission, for our customers, for our work, and for sharing a fulfilling experience with our fellow team members.
- Inclusiveness -Uniqueness is powerful. Diversity, equity and inclusion guide how we build our teams and cultivate our leaders, creating a company that promotes a variety of perspectives and crucial conversations, leading to better outcomes.
- Act Now -We act with urgency. The best time to get something important done is now. We don’t wait and let perfection be the enemy of good.
- Curiosity -We love a good challenge. We’re scrappy, we stretch ourselves to be the best, ask questions, learn from our mistakes, and are dedicated to continually improving and growing.
- Ownership -We own the outcome and don’t pass the buck. The score matters. We hold ourselves and each other accountable. We treat company resources like they are our own.
Vector Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, (including gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, race, color, religion, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a protected veteran.