FlexTrades is seeking a Videographer to join our marketing team. We’re looking for someone who is creative, pays close attention to detail, is highly organized and has experience capturing and producing video to help us continue to grow our content library and marketing tools. This person will be required to periodically travel with the marketing team to trade shows and client facilities for filming activities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the marketing team in capturing and producing new video content for FlexTrades’ various audiences
- Manage and maintain FlexTrades YouTube Channel
- Work with FlexTrades’ Public Engagement Specialist to create and launch a podcast
- Determine technical requirements of productions or projects.
- Operate still or video cameras or related equipment.
- Edit audio and/or video recordings.
- Coordinate activities of production personnel.
- Collaborate with others to determine technical details of productions.
- Operate communications, transmissions, or broadcasting equipment.
- Maintain recording or broadcasting equipment.
- Manage content of broadcasts or recordings.
- Write informational material.
- Create computer-generated graphics or animations.
- Organize and label production materials.
- Research new technologies, keep up-to-date technically and apply new knowledge to your job.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Attend and participate at career fairs and events with marketing coworkers
- Contribute ideas and support to the growth of the department
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Company issued equipment
- Wellness Program
- Best in Class: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance coverage offered
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a company match
- Paid holidays, Vacation, Volunteer Time Off & Birthday PTO
- Remote flexibility
FlexTrades is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce. As part of this program, the below link will be used to collect minority, gender, disability, and veteran status information as part of our Affirmative Action Program. If you apply, please answer the questions listed in the link. If you would prefer to not disclose this information, there is an option to opt out.
- Degree in related field (cinematography, video production, or similar) or 2 years of experience
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- A good work ethic and sense of professionalism
- Highly organized and efficient time management skills
- Willing to travel 25% of time
- Experience using video creation and editing software
- Experience with Microsoft Suite products