Premier Solutionz, Inc. is looking to fill one part-time position. We are seeking one Auto Inventory Photographer in Casper, WY. To qualify for this position, you must live in Casper or the immediate area. Premier Solutionz, Inc. has provided Photography/Videography Services and Internet Marketing for the Automotive Industry across Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming for over 16 years. Premier Solutionz is the market leader in automotive lot photography and is a highly respected and recommended company. Visit our website for more information at www.premiersolutionz.com.
Who is a good candidate for an Auto Inventory Photographer? Here are some suggestions:
- If you are a tech savvy, active, stay-at-home parent, this is the perfect position for you! Work during weekday hours while the kids are in school!
- This work provides a consistent income supplement for someone who has their own photography business!
- This is a great position for a valet or lot attendant who wants to add Auto Inventory Photographer to their resume! This is a great job for someone who doesn't want to sit behind a desk all day, but loves being outdoors!
- We will train the right person for this position! Your main qualifications should be a work ethic, eye for detail, communication skills, dependability, and a desire to be on a winning team!
Once trained, our photographers can make up to $25 per hour. This is not seasonal work as we are looking for ambitious go-getters who want a long term opportunity with a great company! We pride ourselves on being a TEAM that works together for a common goal and have a great culture! Many of our photographers have been employed in this position for up to 16 years.
Requirements for the Job:
- Valid Driver's License
- 3 years of Driving Experience
- Ability to drive and park many different types of vehicles.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Capable of extended periods of standing, walking, getting in/out of vehicles
- Experience with digital cameras, Windows PCs, email and smart phones
- Attention to detail, punctuality, and efficient time management a must!!
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Work must be performed 4-5 times/days a week between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM Monday - Friday (Saturdays on occasion).
- Excellent communication skills required
- **Please submit a cover letter stating why you are a good fit for this position (hint, this is really important, and helps us understand why you think you are a good fit!) and also a resume or work history.**
Applicants who do not submit a resume or some kind work experience will not be considered. Candidates who do not write a quick cover letter explaining their interest/fit for the position will most likely not be considered. All candidates may be subject to background checks. Thank you and good luck!