Distinctive Kitchens and Baths is currently seeking a Production Worker to join the team! Candidate will be responsible for duties such loading cabinet parts, assembling cabinets, and maintaining a clean workspace. Must be able to lift and carry heavy loads.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Loading cabinet parts to the production lines to assemble
- Assemble hardware and cabinets as required.
- Communicate effectively with Coworkers/Supervisor to ensure efficient production and deadlines are met
- Assist in lifting, carrying, and moving heavy loads as required
- Inspect finished products for defects to ensure quality standards are met
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor
- Assisting machining department when needed
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prior experience in a production setting preferred
- Familiar with production equipment and machinery (Not required but a plus)
- Sharp attention to detail in favor of identifying defects
- Self-driven and hard worker
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Able to work as a team
- Flexible to work shifts, overtime and weekends as required
- Able to stand for long hours at a time
- Able to withstand hot/cold temperatures in the warehouse
- Physically able to lift, carry and move up to 60lbs
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for long periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among warehouse; to handle documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 60 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of products.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Warehouse environment
- Hot/cold temperatures in the warehouse
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.