The Senior Customer Care Specialist entails performing as a Department subject matter expert in developing customer relationships by resolving escalated matters when risen. Responsibilities include managing large number of inbound and outbound customer communications; identify and assess in real time the best approach to achieve resolution and satisfaction. Review and audit Customer Care Specialist communications whether written or verbal for promptness and accuracy. Provide formal and informal training and guidance to the entire Customer Care team as well as champion new productivity-enhancing processes and technologies. The Senior Customer Care Specialist will be expected to produce a minimum agreed upon quantity and quality of daily deliverables (e.g., daily call count, individual Customer contacts and error-free correspondence) as agreed upon with the Customer Care Manager.
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying, prioritizing and completing critical tasks independently, creatively, and always with a sense of urgency.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Timely decision-making ability.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Access, as well as Internet-based solutions and Amur platforms (e.g., Lease Plus, Aspire, SSRS)
- Attention to detail and an eye for accuracy.
Education and Training Guidelines
- High School diploma or G.E.D. certificate
- Prefer three (3) to five (5) year’s work experience in commercial collections/and or customer service