**$45K-$55K potential 1st year based on performance**
WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s Window Cleaner, you will clean both interior and exterior windows with professionalism and excellent customer service. You might also be power washing, gutter vacuuming, and gutter cleaning as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Prepare equipment and supplies needed for the workday, i.e., water-fed poles, squeegees, buckets,other tools, water, etc., and load them in the truck.
- Ensure window cleaning, power washing, gutter cleaning, and vacuuming, and all other work is done professionally and accurately; and clean and clear the work area after the job has been completed.
- Learn and use all equipment in a safe manner as directed by the Crew Leader
- Becomes familiar with customers’ expectations and service contracts.
- Communicate effectively with managers, dispatchers, customer service representatives, and customers to ensure complete alignment at all times during the process.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Previous window cleaning experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload, work under pressure and still maintain good composure.
- Desired experience working with routes, service stops, and meeting deadlines of your service route.
- Dependable and self-motivated with desire to work year-round.
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time, sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Ability to work on roofs, high heights, and ladders.
- Must maintain an active Driver’s License and be insurable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that if an offer is extended that we do conduct the following pre-employment screenings: Drug Screen, Physical & Physical Performance Evaluation (PPE). ABC participates in the E-verify (I9) program & conducts a thorough Background check.