The CCC (Client Care Center) is based out of Murray Utah and is the first point of contact for all patients, pharmacies, and vendors of Numinus Wellness. We take hundreds of calls daily and are looking for capable and friendly representatives to assist in the following responsibilities:
- Answering and navigating the delegation of calls while following corresponding protocols
- Inform patients and caregivers of clinic procedures, polices, and protocols
- Provide appointment preparation instructions for patients
- Register new patients with verifying insurance and eligibility
- Schedule new and current patient appointments for multiple providers and offices
- Process payments when they apply
- Notate and update patient charts within Cedars’ electronic system
- Effectively communicate through our in-office channels: TEAMS and emails when appropriate
- Deliver detailed messages to appropriate personnel or clinic support staff
- Adhere to all HIPPA compliance guidelines and regulations
- Maintain a professional level of customer service in a fast-paced environment
Numinus Wellness (TSXV: NUMI) helps people to heal and be well through the development and delivery of innovative mental health care and access to safe, evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies. The Numinus model - including psychedelic production, research, and clinic care - is at the forefront of a transformation aimed at healing rather than managing symptoms for depression, anxiety, trauma, pain and substance use. At Numinus, we are leading the integration of psychedelic-assisted therapies into mainstream clinical practice and building the foundation for a healthier society.
Our North Star: Be the most trusted brand in the psychedelic space.
Our Mission: We are bringing transformative healing to communities through innovative therapies backed by science and scalable operations.
Our Vision: A world where everyone feels connected and whole.
- Be in service to self and others
- Build something that captures our collective ideals
- Be dedicated to the art and the science
- Have courage to do the right thing
- Must show a professional level of communication and people skills
- Be an active listener with strong follow-through skills
- Be team oriented and goal driven
- Demonstrate an attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and problem-solving skills
- Have a strong attendance ethic, and exhibit the ability to show to work on time
- Be compassionate with a willingness to help others
- Show proficiency in Microsoft Offices, and data entry systems
- Able to type of minimum of 25 WMP
- High school diploma or GED required