The Project Manager (PM) is responsible and accountable for overall financial, schedule, safety, and quality of assigned construction projects. The PM will be the main point of project contact for both the customer and Formcraft field personnel. The PM will routinely manage customer communications/expectations and monitor progress and quality of work in the field. The PM is expected to deliver the assigned project within the project budget and the established schedule. A successful PM will be organized and capable of multitasking. Responsibilities will include tasks with varying levels of time commitment and difficulty. Critical thinking and time management skills are a must. The PM will be a performs a key role in increasing the capacity and growth of the organization.
- Preconstruction / Planning / Buy-Out
- Construction / Project Execution
- Project Safety
- Client Management
- Change Management
- Project Closeout
- Education- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Architectural Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering, preferred. Other relevant or equivalent education and/or job experience will be considered as well.
- Experience- 5 Years in Construction, Engineering, or Architecture required
- Software Skills- proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically Word & Excel required; knowledge/experience with project management software (i.e. Procore, Building Connected, Spectrum, Viewpoint, Etc.) preferred
- Certifications- OSHA 30 Hour and CPR First Aid Certification, or willingness to complete both
Formcraft is a Philadelphia based organization that sets the standard for workplace environments by consolidating design, architecture, and construction under one roof. We are ‘different by design’. Our purpose at Formcraft is working with leaders of great organizations creating exciting and engaging workplaces that aligns with their culture, supports their workstyles, and connect people through brand immersive design. We cultivate an atmosphere of accountability and respect in discovering, designing, and delivering excellence to every client. We believe our commitment to this culture is critical to the collective success of Formcraft.
Our culture revolves around the recognition and preservation of our values:
- Be a great team player
- Do great work
- Be passionate and positive
- Put customers first
- Be professional
- Be humble yet confident
If this position sounds exciting to you and believe you would be a good fit for our team culture, we would love to have you on our team!!