At Clarity we focus on Technology, Innovation and Sincerity in every aspect of our business. Our goal is to build an industry leading organization that values our employees, our clients and our community. We make employee benefits easy and affordable by taking the technology that makes life easier (cloud-based software, mobile apps, etc.) and using them to make benefit administration simpler. We have been providing best-in-class service for more than 25 years.
Our goal has also been to improve experiences for our own employees as well. As a 2019 Best Place to Work in New Jersey company, we are proud of our workplace and the people in it. We pride ourselves on our diverse, service-oriented Clarity culture. We value our employees by proving meaningful benefits like paying $10,000 off employees’ student loans, our proprietary Ready For Life HSA and a generous PTO policy. We also believe in giving back to our community and provide company paid days off for community service.
We’re not the type of company to get bogged down with the boring stuff. We’re too busy helping you develop your career while having fun and growing with the latest technology. So join our team of collaborative, energetic people who truly love what they do, and will help you love it too.
A Clarity Client Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for responding to all client inquiries with the highest level of professionalism and integrity. CSRs are the first point of contact with Clarity members. They have a responsibility to make a positive first impression while building a trusting relationship. CSRs are responsible for owning the issues they receive and following through to a satisfying resolution.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and respect for the client’s data privacy, HIPAA and data security
• Arrive on time as this is a call center position with set hours
• Appropriately greet and assist every client with a pleasant attitude in a timely manner over the phone and through emails
• Meet each caller with the highest level of professionalism, confidence and empathy
• Answer all calls and emails within service level guidelines
• Organize workflow daily to manage your time effectively
• Educate the client about the terminology, features and benefits of the products
• Present a professional image at all times
• Identify, investigate and escalate areas of client dissatisfaction to management, in an effort to provide excellent service
• Follow systems, workflows and procedures as outlined in training and by management
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• *MUST BE* Bilingual in Spanish and English
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Exceptional phone and customer service skills
• Positive and professional attitude
• Must be computer literate with Outlook and web based systems
• Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms
• Excellent interpersonal skills as this is a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements
• Detail oriented with problem solving skills
• Ability to anticipate, empathize and address the needs of the client
• Prior experience in organization and time management skills to Multi-task efficiently
• A plus: Experience with Consumer Benefits and Benefit Administration, such as; HSA, FSA, HRA, Cobra and Commuter Benefits
• A plus: Experience with Alegeus and/or Salesforce; otherwise, training is provided
*No Sponsorship Available