For over 75 years, Bender has been a market leader in providing electrical safety equipment to industries worldwide. Our wide portfolio of cutting-edge products ensure that people, equipment, and facilities worldwide are protected with the latest in electrical safety technology. Our worldwide network of over 70 offices, representatives, and partners offer comprehensive product, application, and technical support.
Bender's core competence is electrical safety. With expertise in virtually every industry, Bender provides both the products and knowledge to meet the demands for customer-specific solutions. Always on the cutting edge, our portfolio of electrical safety solutions focus on a wide range of industries, from mainstay industries such as hospitals, mining, and manufacturing, to newly developed industries such as solar, wind, and electric vehicles. Our ongoing research and development in virtually all industries ensures that no matter the application, you can count on Bender to be your partner in electrical safety.
At Bender Inc. we believe in providing a generous benefits package to our employees to help cover the always rising medical costs and keep their out of pocket spend very low. Bender Inc. covers 100% of insurance premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for eligible employees and their qualifying dependents. The benefits we offer to our employees include:
- Medical (including prescription plan)
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Safe Harbor 401k Plan, where the company contributes 3% of annual salary.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation & PTO
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedules – with a great balance of working from home and in the office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule and deploy Factory Authorized Technicians for field services activities as well as ensuring all required service visit information in collected from the customer.
- Coordinate and schedule 3rd Party Service Partners service visits as well as manage administrative task including PO creations, preparation of remedial quotes, and order releases to support Factory Authorized Technicians and 3rd Party Service Partners as needed.
- Review Field Service Technicians’ reports and distribute final professional report to customer in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain field service related information in CRM for all service opportunities (Annual, Periodic, and retrofit services).
- Report customer feedback for quality, marketing, and new product development.
- Assist in the management of field service related cases in CRM
- Assist in the development and continual maintenance of process, procedures, and supporting documentation as required by management.
- Assist in the collection of past due service accounts.
- Issue purchase orders to 3rd Party Service Partners and ensure timely payment for services rendered.
- Provide back-up support for Customer Service group.
- Provide back-up support for medical product quotations.
- Complete reports, metrics and other duties as required by management
Educational and Experience Requirements
- High school education or equivalent
- 2+ years relevant experience. Administration and service coordination is preferred.
- Experience interfacing and servicing customers: via telephone, Outlook email, software applications and in-person.
- Must be highly efficient with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook). CRM (Salesforce) and ERP (SAP) are a plus.
- Required travel up to 5%
- Extremely efficient with detail-oriented assignments while multitasking and meeting deadlines.
- Possess confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
- High energy / motivated personality
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
The above statements and information are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in this document is intended to exclude the opportunity for modifications or adjustment to the job or the manner of performing it consistent with the requirement to provide reasonable accommodations to the disabled. With or without accommodation, the essential functions must be performed. Employees unable to accomplish any functions may request reasonable accommodation’s pursuant to the Americans with Disability Act. In addition, employee must follow all Bender Inc. Safety Policies and Procedures, as well as the safety requirements of our customers where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.