OpenLoop is looking for a Senior Director of Product to join our team remotely or in person at our HQ in Des Moines, IA. This role will lead the Product Team, collaborating closely with the CTO and COO.
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own the product strategy and product roadmap
- Work autonomously to define the product vision while thoroughly documenting costs, operational impacts, functionalities and other key information for internal stakeholders
- Drive execution of the product roadmap and all related requirements for its lifecycle
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, analyzing the scope and market worth of the product, while driving improvements and assessing operational impact
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders to create pricing structures and ensure customer satisfaction metrics are satisfied
- Monitor market data and competitor offerings to best identify opportunities and risks
- Collaborate with Clinical Operations, Operations and Legal as needed to understand and incorporate telehealth regulatory requirements into the product design
- Closely collaborate with the Dev team across front-end, launch & maintenance of services
- Manage and develop the skills of the Product Team, completing annual performance planning and reviews
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
In addition to competitive salaries, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Program
- The chance to change the future of medicine
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- BS in Engineering or a similar field required
- 1-2 years’ experience in Engineering required
- 3+ years’ experience in management required
- 5-8 years’ experience in Product required
- Familiarity with Slack, Linear, Notion, Figma, Miro, etc. preferred
- Confidence working on product needs autonomously with little oversight
- High level of efficiency in working and communicating
- Strong decision making ability with forward-looking vision
- Experience in healthcare technology a huge plus!