Job ID: 2057
Position: Solution & Escalation Lead
Location: Bangalore, India
This individual will work closely with the Aryaka’s TAC team, researching various deployment solutions, recreating problems and solving them in a timely manner.
• Researching various deployment solutions, define the technical aspects and recommending the most optimal solution to customers.
• Be the point of contact for all escalations and complex troubleshooting scenarios.
• Educate existing and prospective customers on how they can incorporate Aryaka’s solution to solve their business problems.
• Provide training to peers, sales and pre-sales staff.
• Involve in all POP and NetOps activities.
• Communicate effectively and act as an interface between customers and the support organization.
• Work with Product Management and Engineering subject matter experts to understand and influence product roadmaps and provide valuable feedback from the customer and competition perspective.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical discipline.
• 7 to 9 years of customer facing experience as a Support Engineer in the networking domains.
• Good understanding of various network topologies and familiarity with TCP/IP, IPSec, HTTP, DNS, SSL and other Internet protocols.
• Strong command on the standards and RFC’s for some of the very widely used protocols, applications, their performance and potential issues
• Hands-on experience with some of the leading routers/firewalls(Cisco, Junpier etc.)
• Knowledge of traffic generators, debugging tools, simulation capabilities etc. is a must.
• Automation/Programming experience will be an added plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present technical and business related subjects to all audiences, from the user to the executive level
CCIE will be a value add.
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth