Job Title: Sr. Member Technical Staff – Routing
Job Code : 2026
Job Location: Bangalore
Ideal candidates should have extensive experience in software product development in the domain of routing protocols. The person must have extensive experience in designing and developing routing software. Should be proficient in software development on Linux based platforms and good exposure to virtualization and cloud-based solutions. The person must have strong programming skills and excellent computer science fundamentals on algorithms and advanced software techniques.
Architect next generation Networking/Routing features from scratch for Aryaka WAN optimization service.- Interact with other component leads and architects for comprehensive design.- Interact Customer Support/Deployment team to handle any issues reported from customer .- Provide educational TOIs to QA and Support on relevant features.- Interact/Coordinate with QA for relevant feature release cycle.- Design review, Code review, Unit test review, within and across teams.
• Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech
• Experience: 7+ years
• Excellent C and/or C++ programming skills.
• Domain expert in routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, TCP, UDP
• Experience in networking protocols: TCP, UDP
• Worked in security related protocols like IKE/SSL etc .Routing ( OSPF,BGP) , QoS
• Good knowledge on Linux kernel , multi thread applications
• Excellent software design skills in systems/networking environment.
• Proficient in development of multi-threaded software on Linux/Unix.
• Ability to analyze performance issues at system-level and component-level.
• Proficient in protocol analysis using network traces.
• Preferred exposure to Linux/Unix kernel development.
• Preferred exposure to QoS in Linux
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth