Job Title : IT Lead
Location : Bangalore
Job Code : 2166
This is a lead role to manage End user support teams (IT Helpdesk and Desktop Support team) for Local IT Infrastructure at Aryaka Networks and Administer all the applications used by the end user.
IT Lead has overall accountability for ensuring services are delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements, and managing the service lifecycle often in conjunction with a Service Team. IT Lead will be responsible enhancing the process compliance and also the overall efficiency of the end user support organization with IT Infrastructure group. This role is required to maintain the service quality and compliance by participating in periodic audits (internal as well as external)
• Take complete responsibility for managing the internal networking and server infrastructure comprising of Windows and Linux servers
• Manage all Linux based applications (SVN, Confluence, Jira etc)
• Help setup and manage mailing Lists
• Upgrade, backup and maintain VMware ESXi servers.
• Working knowledge of networking protocols and services
• Experience in scripting languages
• Ensure multiple perspectives are represented in the definition and evolution of services, including customer/business, client, support, technical, policy, and security.
• Relationship management with business, key users, support staff and IT stakeholders
• Add technical, strategic inputs and play an active role as a service expert during planning and implementation phases of new services, also participate in architecture brainstorming and design discussion with technical team members.
• Responsible for the overall capacity planning from resource count, service window and overall coverage perspective for the end user support teams.
• Proactively identify risks for delivery services and ensure they are properly understood and documented, and appropriate action is taken to manage risk.
• Act as a point of escalation for the service and support related issues.
• To manage and control costs and improve operational margins by standardizing IT Support.
• Conduct effective performance evaluations of the team members, mentors those with less experience and help team build and execute career development plans.
• Drives Process adherence and Quality initiatives within the team and confirms process compliances.
• Participate and represent IT teams in various Audits, suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Proposes and implements Service enhancements (Policy, Process, procedure updates) that will improve the performance and efficiency of the support teams.
• Perform operational reviews and generate weekly, monthly, dashboards as well as relevant performance reports for the team.
• Need to work in 24*7 work environment.
• Min 7+ years of experience in IT working environment.
• Working experience on share point.
• Has previous work experience on Linux background & Cloud applications.
• Has work experience in Windows environments (i.e. Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista / 7), including Active
• Directory, Exchange 2007 / 2010, Backup software, Patch management, Symantec anti-virus etc
• Experience with provisioning, administration, and troubleshooting of cloud infrastructure such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Amazon Web Services.
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth.