Catania Oils is a family owned business that has been around for over 100 years and through four generations. We are a leading packager and processor of edible oils located in Ayer, MA. Our Mission is to provide innovative quality products to customers in an efficient, economic and environmentally responsible manner. Whether you are looking for olive oil, vegetable oil or a specific blend or specialty oil you want a supplier that is known for their quality products, reliability and excellent service, which is precisely how we have built our strong reputation. When putting your name on a Catania product you can be assured of getting the quality and value needed to build a strong brand.
Hands on marketing professional who will collaborate with internal stakeholders to create and develop marketing strategies. The Marketing Generalist is responsible for a broad range of marketing driven functions including all product and new product marketing, brand management, sales support, website and social media management. The Marketing Generalist will work closely with the sales team, vendors, and creative agencies.
1. Under the direction of the Executive VP of Sales develops marketing strategies that increase awareness of Catania Oils products.
2. Drive engagement with key target audiences (internally and externally) through tradeshows and events, advertising and support of both direct and channel sales. Execute brand strategy across all marketing channels.
3. Manage both the strategic and tactical side of marketing programs and initiatives.
4. Partners with business owners and departments management to develop selling strategies that support the executive of sales/marketing initiatives.
5. Work with cross functional teams to lead new product and program launches and execute marketing plans.
6. Manage all marketing programs and content for collateral (brochures, flyers, etc.) web content, email campaigns and social media platforms. Manage company website.
7. Manage and oversee marketing budget.
8. Oversee public relation and creative agency activities involved with key marketing materials, product specific packaging, digital assets, tradeshows and promotional activities.
9. Manage and attend industry tradeshows and regional events
10. Assist in managing projects including administrative functions to ensure timely completion.
11. Perform other marketing functions as required.
BA/BS degree in marketing communications, business, advertising or related field
3-5 years of B2B or B2BC marketing experience with demonstrated expertise in a broad range of marketing functions
Experience with marketing tools, including email marketing, WP&CRM & marketing automation
Experience managing multiple projects
Demonstrated project management skills
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
Desire to be hands on while driving marketing strategies
Passionate, driven individual ready to take the next steps in their career