Job Code : 2168
Position: Senior Manager – CRM Systems
Location : San Mateo, California
Who We Need
We are looking for a top-tier Sr. Manager CRM system to partner with x-functional business leaders to drive the delivery of Sales, Service and Marketing initiatives. As Sr. Manager CRM systems, you will lead the onsite/offshore technical team members to drive the delivery and support of SaaS solutions.
· Build and manage the CRM team, including developers and support reps, consistent with business needs
· Develop and implement CRM strategy and roadmap ensuring requests from the key stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Support, and Finance are being effectively qualified, prioritized and executed
· Collaborate closely with IT leaders to understand how the CRM projects align with the broader Business Systems roadmap
· Work closely with business units to understand business needs and map to processes and application requirements
· Keep CRM team aligned with business objectives while maintaining high degree of morale within team
· Manage user support and administration including training needs, working with the business stakeholders
· Interact with project management, departments/managers, and users as appropriate
· Plan and manage headcount, contractors and vendors
· Bachelor’s Degree with 12+ years of experience; Master’s Degree preferred
· 7+ years of experience building and executing CRM solutions using Salesforce
· Demonstrated facility to lead a team in creative and analytical capabilities while developing a unique voice for the business across CRM channels
· Applied knowledge of Salesforce with professional experience managing the needs of various types of system users in a typical enterprise business and understanding how they use the system to perform their jobs to meet business needs
· Understanding and experience with end to end system integrations and overall business system landscapes
· Leadership and management experience
· Comfortable in rapidly growing environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate and track a complex set of initiatives & projects
· Able to frame and confront issues and make tough decisions. Self-directed with strong initiative
· Exceptionally strong communicator equally adept at communications strategy and execution. Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situations
· Able to establish and build close working relationships and creatively drive consensus
· You are a professional with bias for action, who can take direction and communicate clearly and effectively.
· Experience with subscription-based solutions like Zuora is preferable
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced product marketing and product management professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth.