The Printer, Inc. (TPI) is a full service printer specializing in complex variable data printing in the gaming industry. We are a privately held company that has been in business for over 40 years. TPI is always looking for committed, hard working, self-motivated individuals that take pride and accountability in their work. TPI rewards their employees with competitive salaries.
We are currently seeking 1st and 2nd shift full-time Bindery Sorters to work on-site in our Las Vegas, NV location.
Sort, bundle, and package printed material/mailers for delivery. Assist bindery machine operators with pulling printed mailers off machine and sorting into mail trays to prepare for shipment. Move palletized skids to docking area. May assist in other areas as needed.
- Set up work area for sorting tasks.
- Bundle and sort printed mailers into mail trays.
- Inspect products throughout run for quality.
- Operate strapping machine for bundling mailers.
- Load mail trays onto pallets.
- Operate manual pallet jacks to move palletized skids to docking area.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Basic math for processing mailers in sequential order.
- Ability to read and match written names and words in English.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Previous mail handling or sorting experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or production/manufacturing environment preferred.
Physical Demands: This position typically works in our production area and must stand for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. frequently and up to 55 lbs. occasionally. Continuous vision required and ability to read/sort sequential numbers and match written names/words in English.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Typical hours are Monday through Friday. 1st shift is 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; 2nd shift is 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Weekend hours may be required during peak production times. This position typically works 40-50 hours per week.
TPI recognizes that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
The Printer, Inc. (TPI) provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.