Job ID: 2032
Job Title: Sr. System Administrator
• Having an in-depth Multi-disciplined knowledge of the Network, Storage, and Computer Technologies and how they are evolving.
• Proven Problem resolution skills related to network and server infrastructure, Judgement, negotiating and decision making skills along with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Able to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and managing the internal networking and server infrastructure comprising of Windows and Linux servers
• Manage all Linux based applications (SVN, Confluence, Jira etc)
• Help setup and manage mailing Lists
• Upgrade, backup and maintain VMware ESXi servers.
• Experience with provisioning, administration, and troubleshooting of cloud infrastructure and Applications such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Amazon Web Services and Okta.
• Working knowledge of networking protocols and services.
• 7+ years of experience in the Information Technology field
• 5+ years of demonstrated experience in troubleshooting complex IT server and application issues
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in supporting/installing x86 Server hardware
• 4+ years of experience in managing LINUX systems
• 4+ years of experience in installing, configuring, and/or maintaining Cisco routers, switches, firewalls and wireless equipment
• 3+ years of experience in troubleshooting enterprise level infrastructure services such as DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, etc
• 2+ years of experience in configuring and managing SharePoint, Wiki, Jira, Mailing Lists, SVN and other collaboration tools
• 2+ years of experience with scripting languages
• Basic knowledge of Windows environments (i.e. Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8/10), including Active Directory, Exchange 2007 / 2010/ 2013, Sharepoint, Backup software, Patch management, Symantec anti-virus, Asset Management etc.
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth