SetPoint Medical is looking for motivated students and young leaders to contribute to groundbreaking projects and initiatives while getting hands-on experience for your career development. As part of the summer internship program, you will be able to join a collaborative effort in one of our departments and expand upon your skills with a fundamental impact to the future of medicine. This fun, fast-paced environment will challenge your abilities in your respective field while offering exciting career development and team bonding activities throughout the summer.
This paid internship will allow you to benefit professionally while helping SetPoint drive forward the advancements of bioelectronic medicine. You will take ownership in projects or tasks with the help of a mentor to guide you along the way, and you will have the opportunity to interact with teams and leaders across the company. This is a full-time position.
Our open opportunities may include:
· Product Development Engineering
· Manufacturing Engineering
· Quality Engineering
· Human Resources
There’s no better time to join our team, so take action by submitting your resume and completing the Interest Form.
Apply today and make a difference in the future of medicine!
· Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or above
· Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
· Self-motivating and passionate for innovation and quality.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to work effectively with and relate to all levels within the organization.
· Team skills that demonstrate inclusiveness, decisiveness, good facilitation, a process improvement orientation, and approachability.
Company Headquarters in Valencia, CA
SetPoint Medical is a development stage medical device company pioneering the development of bioelectronics therapy for the treatment of chronic inflammatory diseases.