Outsource Consultants is an INC5000 award-winning company that is looking for an Executive Vice President of Sales to join our rapidly growing company! This leadership role is responsible for leading and working directly with the sales team to achieve revenue goals and objectives through both an individual contribution and the leadership of the sales team members. We seek to double our company revenue and continue to grow the business rapidly. This position requires a driven attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit and a high level of integrity and motivation. Candidates must have a track record of proven results in leading a company to exceed their targeted growth objectives. We are looking for a natural leader, that is an aggressive go-getter with a hunter mentality combined with leadership skills who bring creativity to their sales strategy with the ability to attract, train, and retain top sales leaders, always seeking to challenge the status quo.
Additionally, this high-integrity leader must demonstrate our company's core values: Act With Integrity, Teamwork & Partnership, Making A Positive Impact, and Get Better Every Day.
If this description encompasses who you are, read below for more details and send in your resume, we look forward to speaking with you!
The EVP of Sales is responsible for establishing and executing a sales plan with objectives, goals, strategies, tactics, and metrics in support of achieving the annual and long-term corporate revenue and profit targets. This role will lead the sales and sales support team with strategy while also providing regular one-on-one training and coaching on a daily basis. This role also individually contributes by developing a personal pipeline and closing deals, demonstrating a leading-from-the-front example and servant leadership style.
70% Sales Team Leadership & Management:
- Lead and manage the OC Outside and Inside Sales Team/SDR/BDR BPO Sales staff to deliver profitable revenue growth:
- Grow the sales department revenue and profits.
- Take charge of defining sales staff hiring needs and team structure
- Define, implement, and continue to refine a sales training program, with best practices and sales coaching tailored to individual seller needs.
- Collaborate with the EVP of SalesOps on sales projects and processes for objectives and priority alignment.
- Meet with the sales team during the weekly sales strategy meeting and individual 1:1’s for performance feedback and coaching.
- Manage weekly sales team pipeline meetings and coordinate with leadership to determine how we are tracking company goals.
- Identify where department improvements can be made and develop success-driven plans.
- Monitor customer activity and improve customer satisfaction by anticipating client needs.
- Manage relationships with BPO partners to foster business growth and development.
- Provide sales-focused strategy/tactics and feedback to the CEO and executive leaders.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Set specific team and individual quarterly and annual KPIs and goals.
- Support the Sr. Sales Development Manager to oversee the admin team and provide quality control on admin department-related items such as Project Descriptions and Side by Sides.
- Work closely with the marketing department to establish successful support, channel and partner programs.
25% Individual Contributor Sales:
- Manage a detailed personal sales plan. Meet individual sales quota.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for focusing on sales revenue and building a personal pipeline through building referral relationships, and ideal prospect outreach.
- Participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Travel to attend relevant conferences, meetings, and industry events, as needed.
- Test new enhancements in CRM to ensure they meet department and process requirements.
- Learn, follow, and monitor current processes to carry out responsibilities and also provide recommendations for improvements based on industry experience and client feedback.
- Other duties as assigned.
BPO Sales Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in the BPO or call center outsourcing industry.
- 10+ years of successful sales leadership experience, overseeing a team of at least 5 employees at director level or above.
- 10+ years of Business to Business (B2B) sales environment.
- 5+ years using LinkedIn and/or Sales Navigator
- Detailed skill set in proofreading, spelling, grammar, and overall proficiency in business professional listening, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects, prioritize, be independent, manage time effectively, and be a self-starter.
- Proven experience and a successful track record in prospecting and strong new business/sales development experience with the ability to maintain client accounts.
Technical Experience (Equipment and Tools Used):
- Proficiency with CRM systems such as Zoho or Salesforce.
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Mail, and Calendar experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree (business management, sales and marketing, or communications majors preferred).
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred.