Henderson Properties is looking for an experienced Plumber to join our Renovations and Maintenance Division. We are looking for someone who can make repairs to existing residential and commercial plumbing systems and can also provide upgrades and solutions to existing plumbing systems to our clients. An ideal candidate will have knowledge in operation of sewer equipment to address clogged drains.
We will provide everything necessary for success- including a truck, truck stock, tablet, training, and tools (we expect you to provide your own hand/standard power tools). Our main goal is customer satisfaction, so we expect work to be done thoroughly and cleanly.
Our Plumbers typically work our operation hours of Monday – Friday, work to life balance plays an important part in our Core Values. This position comes with a competitive pay depending on experience and we also provide awesome benefits and perks.
Perks of working with Henderson Properties!
- Flexible Working Schedules.
- You receive 80 hours of PTO in your first year of employment and then it increases to 120 hours of PTO after your one-year anniversary.
- We match up to 3% if you enroll in our Retirement Plan.
- We observe 8 Paid Holidays throughout the year.
- We offer Insurance options to Full Time Employees after 90 days of employment.
- Provide solutions to residential plumbing & drain problems.
- Document estimates and invoices, both in writing and on provided smartphone.
- Installation of pipe and fittings for copper, cast iron, and PVC/CPVC pipes, and for drain, sewer, and gas lines.
- Utilizing hand tools and cutters to cut pipe to desired lengths.
- Installing fittings and components above and in ground.
- Perform all assigned renovation and maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Assess any maintenance issues not written on work order and determine best action.
- Leave door hangers after every job if resident is not home when work is completed.
- Purchase maintenance supplies needed for each work order assigned.
- Provide repairs in the areas of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, exterior repairs, light HVAC. All in a safe manner.
- Respond to emergency work orders as needed.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- A valid driver’s license.
- State plumbing license (preferred).
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding the current regulations within the field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Tools of the trade and ability to bring them to job sites.
- Ability to adhere to standard procedures and practices.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Take the lead to help create a positive work environment.
- Demonstrate strong time management skills.
- Advanced maintenance aptitude and skills set.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
- Ability to drive assigned vehicle.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and to be adaptable.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to work with moderate supervision.