About Ayers Saint Gross:
Ayers Saint Gross is an internationally recognized design firm with expertise in architecture, graphic design, interior architecture, landscape architecture, planning, and space analytics. Since our founding in 1912, we have built a reputation for designing environments of enduring value. The focus of our expertise and most of our work supports mission-driven clients, particularly colleges, universities, and cultural institutions. Our design approach is inspired by a critical and analytical discourse, a respect for past wisdom, a mind to future potential, and a belief that we have an obligation to leave places better than we found them. Our mission is to engage people and places to create designs that enrich our world. With over 200 professionals, we are headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland with offices in Washington, DC and Tempe, Arizona.
About Landscape Architecture:
Ayers Saint Gross landscape architects specialize in the design of the natural environment, seamlessly integrating architecture and site. Our work demonstrates an appreciation of regional distinctions through the use of local construction materials, indigenous plants, and site-specific design solutions. For over 25 years, our team has offered a wealth of experience working with campuses, cultural institutions, and in urban contexts to ultimately help our clients express their values through carefully conceived and well-executed landscape spaces. As a multidisciplinary firm, we work both independently and in collaboration with our in-house architects, planners, interior designers, and graphic designers.
We are seeking a highly motivated designer and emerging professional to join our Landscape Architecture studio. Qualified candidates shall submit a portfolio that demonstrates exceptional design abilities from conceptual thinking through construction documentation and, preferably, with strong graphic communication skills.
Candidate will work with landscape architects, architects, and planners on a variety of tasks including:
- Developing design and planning concepts
- 3D modeling – Sketchup, Revit, Rhino
- Producing presentation graphics and renderings
- Creating presentations
- Preparing working drawings and construction documents
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Landscape Architecture
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino and/or 3D Studio Max
- Exceptional graphic communication abilities
- Basic CAD and modelling capabilities desired
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate on large teams as well as work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity for regular project-related and inter-office travel
Why work at Ayers Saint Gross?
- We are a design-driven firm working with exceptional clients.
- We are an employee-owned company, with over 100 years of design excellence.
- We encourage our employees to pursue local and professional advocacy groups.
- We provide the opportunity to help with pro-bono initiatives that bring design to the community.
Ayers Saint Gross is a respected leader in the community offering comprehensive benefits and a highly energized work environment.
Ayers Saint Gross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.