We are Herrmann.
We are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Let us shape the future together! Because our employees are our greatest asset.
Herrmann Ultrasonics is hiring for a Business Development Manager in the PACKAGING division!
Immerse yourself into the fascinating world of ultrasonic welding! Herrmann Ultrasonics develops and builds machines that join plastics, packaging materials, nonwovens and metals with ultrasonic vibrations. This technology is suitable in many industries, such as medical, electronics, food and automotive. With nearly 700 global employees, based in 4 Headquarters and 22 Tech Centers, we are represented in 20 countries worldwide.
Job profile Business Development / Key Account Manager PACKAGING
· We are seeking a motivated individual who is passionate about winning business and being a trusted advisor within the market by professionally presenting our Herrmann Ultrasonics solutions
· The Business Development Manager expands market share through new business development sales opportunities and supports in consultative selling, in particular for Key Accounts
· As a Business Development Manager you support your team members with coaching, training, and identifying revenue opportunities
· Proactive market development with focus on core applications and key target customers
· Active analysis and research of assigned sales targets
· Penetrating corporate structures of clients with business-relevant decision makers and leaders in research and development
· Creating customer excitement by demonstrating individual benefits and process solutions of competent application engineering
· Focus on penetrating the customers' corporate structures and building a personal network among business-relevant budget holders and decision makers in the relevant departments, including the C-Level suite
· Developing an ambitious annual budget for the personal area of responsibility based on current existing customers and target customers as well as taking into account the global growth strategy
· Strategic alignment with PACKAGING team at the global headquarters location, Herrmann Ultraschalltechnik in Germany
- Various Health plans
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental plan insurance
- Vision plan insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid holidays and vacation days
- Standardized bonus based on employee and company performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sales or other comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in capital equipment Sales and 3+ years of sales in a hunter role for a manufacturing business
- Driven and energetic sales personality with a passion for generating new business opportunities
- Experience in identifying, managing and growing Key Accounts
- Knowledge of the general manufacturing industry with machine tools or similar complex solutions
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably smartCRM
- Interest in leadership and developing people management capabilities