Do you dare to make a difference? Are you looking to join a company that prioritizes patient-centered care and high-quality outcomes? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America’s most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation providers. Come join the place where our patients and clinicians love to be!
H2 Health is seeking a full-time or part-time Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP or CFY, or SLPA) to work at our H2 Health @ Borger outpatient pediatric clinic located in Borger, TX.
Our ideal candidate will have experience evaluating and treating the pediatric and adult populations in an outpatient setting with diagnoses ranging from articulation, dysphagia, dysarthria, autism, feeding, sensory issues, memory, and cognitive impairments. New grads are welcome to apply!
Education: Graduate of an accredited Speech-Language Pathologist program
Experience: Prior experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist is preferred; however, a newly licensed Speech-Language Pathologist will be considered.
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Texas
- Current ASHA Certification
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working in an outpatient setting with the pediatric, adult, and geriatric population
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8 AM to 6 PM
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time (20-40 hours per week)
As a full-time employee (35+ hours per week), you will receive competitive wages, a rewarding incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Term Life, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that is invested in servicing the community and committed to the environment
- A diverse and compassionate workspace for all employees, patients, and clients
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- A company that offers leadership development and advancement opportunities
- A variety of mentorship programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.