Event Staff is a part-time position by Rose Music Center at the Heights with a flexible schedule and a variety of available hours. Event Staff facilitates the guest experience at our concerts and shows. We are seeking hardworking people who are flexible and love live music.
- Provides guest assistance with a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Performs security screenings, including body wanding and bag inspections at gates.
- Scan tickets at entry gates.
- Provides assistance with directing guests in the direction of their seats.
- Event Staff positions are interchangeable and include: TICKET TAKERS, USHERS, CROWD CONTROL AND ADA ASSISTANCE.
- Hours vary though evening schedule is primary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to walk and stand for duration of scheduled shift (6 to 8 hours).
- Willingness to work outdoors and in various weather conditions, including heat and rain.
- Ability to work weekends and some holidays.
- Must be able to work at times in high volume, high activity and noise areas.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs and push a wheel chair.
- Start time varies upon show but usually anywhere between 4:00-5:30pm
- Duration of shift is approximately 6-8 hours
Open positions: 10 to 15 open positions available