The Customer Relationship Management Business Analyst is responsible for the strategic design of Schluter System’s CRM solution. The analyst will be responsible for managing, analyzing and interpreting data to provide insight and support strategic business decisions. The individual's main area of focus will be to identify and roll out best practice recommendations for all teams using the CRM solution. A key function to this role will be to analyze data to provide insights necessary to reach business goals and identify missed opportunities.
The CRM Business Analyst must maintain good working relationships and communication with the business areas and external entities. This role will work closely with the I.T. Applications Support Specialist.
• Assess and organize historical data within the CRM solution to provide business recommendations and outline best practices.
• Collaborate with IT on defining the capabilities and driving the implementation of the required CRM infrastructure.
• Work with departments: Customer Service, Business Development, Sales, Education, Marketing, Technical, Accounting and all departments using the CRM Service to ensure data requirements are being met.
• Continuously plan, execute and assess the performance of individual CRM programs strategy within the internal teams
• CRM data governance (UDFs, correct region assignments, etc.)
• Data standards
• Data audit
• Data structures
• User access rights
• Responsible for defining and managing end user training for CRM solutions.
• Manage user setup, access, dashboards and reporting.
• Responsible for distribution of required reports from the CRM Database Solution.
• Local and remote administrator training, including documentation.
• Documents user requests and incidents of the CRM Database Solution.
• Other responsibilities as required.
• Represent Schluter Systems in a positive, professional and enthusiastic manner in all matters.
• Adhere to company policies and protocols
• After hours support and maintenance as necessary
• Travel as necessary
• 2+ years’ Business Analytics
• 2+ years Customer Service experience
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Experience working/implementing commercial database systems
• Experience supporting and managing business applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience performing user training
• Ability to adhere to defined processes and procedures and suggest improvements
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• College Education within related field preferred
• Ability to work within project methodologies
• Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office required
• Working knowledge of SQL beneficial