The Implementation Consultant is responsible for leading and executing implementation projects for SaaS software solutions in the hospitality industry, specifically in the areas of human capital management, hotel operations and workforce management. This role will leverage best practices to optimize the potential of the system and provide training to clients in the use and operation of the software.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the implementation of SaaS software solutions for clients in the hospitality industry, including configuring software settings to align with client operations in areas such as human capital management, workforce management, and hotel operations.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business needs and recommend solutions that will optimize the potential of the software in the areas of human capital management and workforce management.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, tools, and technologies specific to the hospitality industry to ensure that clients are leveraging the latest and most effective practices.
- Develop and deliver training programs to ensure that clients have the knowledge and skills to use the software effectively in the areas of human capital management and workforce management.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, balancing timelines and communicating with stakeholders throughout the process.
- Contribute to the development of best practices and methodologies for software implementation projects specific to the hospitality industry.
- Commit to continuous professional development, attending conferences, seminars, and workshops specific to the hospitality industry as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with clients and internal teams
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience in leading software implementation projects in the hospitality industry or a strong interest and willingness to learn
- Proven experience in delivering training programs in the areas of human capital management and workforce management.
- Proven experience with SaaS software solutions in the areas of human capital management and workforce management.
- Proficient in spreadsheet and word processing software
- Ability to travel as needed
- College degree in related field required, such as Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the hospitality industry and/or experience in human capital management and workforce management