** 1st year potential approx $50 - $70k based on experience **
WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s Handyman Specialist, you will assist customers with general home repairs and light construction with professionalism and excellent customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Home repairs and remodeling, including but not limited to: replacing rotten wood, repairing fences, cleaning gutters, striping and replacing sheet rock, repairing floors and roofs, performing small demolition jobs.
- Assist with installations and/or replacements - including windows and doors, and other more complex projects.
- Assembly of various furniture, shelvings, etc.
- Operate or tend to powered equipment.
- Paint, drywall, tile, carpentry and general handyman jobs.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Previous construction knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrate a high level of mental aptitude and physical ability.
- High proficiency with emailing, instant messaging and use of various electronic devices and applications for effective communication/information sharing.
- Ability to prioritize workload, work under pressure and handle irate customers while still maintaining good composure.
- Must understand units of measure, litters, meters, inches, etc. and basic math skills.
- Dependable and self-motivated with desire to work year-round.
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time, sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Must maintain an active Driver’s License and be insurable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Participation in Profit Sharing Plan
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Volunteer Engagement Program: 16 hrs. a year of Approved Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that if an offer is extended that we do conduct the following pre-employment screenings: Drug Screen, Physical & Physical Performance Evaluation (PPE). ABC participates in the E-verify (I9) program & conducts a thorough Background check.