** 1st year potential approx $50 - $70k based on experience **
WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s Painter - Handyman Specialist, you will assist customers with general home repairs and light construction with professionalism and excellent customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Paint, drywall, tile, carpentry and general handyman jobs.
- Home repairs and remodeling, including but not limited to: replacing rotten wood, repairing fences, cleaning gutters, striping and replacing sheet rock, repairing floors and roofs, performing small demolition jobs.
- Assist with installations and/or replacements - including windows and doors, and other more complex projects.
- Assembly of various furniture, shelvings, etc.
- Operate or tend to powered equipment.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Previous construction knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrate a high level of mental aptitude and physical ability.
- High proficiency with emailing, instant messaging and use of various electronic devices and applications for effective communication/information sharing.
- Ability to prioritize workload, work under pressure and handle irate customers while still maintaining good composure.
- Must understand units of measure, litters, meters, inches, etc. and basic math skills.
- Dependable and self-motivated with desire to work year-round.
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time, sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Must maintain an active Driver’s License and be insurable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that if an offer is extended that we do conduct the following pre-employment screenings: Drug Screen, Physical & Physical Performance Evaluation (PPE). ABC participates in the E-verify (I9) program & conducts a thorough Background check.