CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
What you'll do:
As a Senior Consultant, you will be advising our clients on how to overcome problems and inefficiencies with their software development and deployment processes. You will use your broad experience, problem-solving abilities and architectural knowledge to support our clients in finding an optimum path to get the best value from their investment in CloudBees technology. You will work across customer organizations to ensure clients’ approaches to Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) are well crafted and scalable to their needs. In this role, you will also act as the voice of the customer within CloudBees to call out problems and to drive prioritization of business needs for our customers.
This key role, in our premium consulting services arm, typically involves working at client sites on engagements throughout the region but also involves the delivery of remote engagements, where required. As a domain specialist, you will assess clients’ Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery needs and capabilities, make architectural recommendations and help clients onboard CloudBees products. The ideal candidate will have been involved in the CI, CD, and DevOps space with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understand a variety of enterprise release patterns
- Provide expert advice on all things related to Jenkins, CI, CD, and DevOps
- Assess and make technical recommendations for customers to reach their Continuous Delivery target
- Help customers implement CloudBees products to enable Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery capabilities
- Provide technical thought leadership for organizations and professional advice related to software design, architecture, and tooling as it relates to improving software delivery across the enterprise
- Implement CloudBees automation and tracking tooling to help organizations gain true enterprise wide visibility and automation
- Implement workflows and capabilities to drive towards everything as code
Who you are:
- Experience in fast paced automation release environments using a variety of tools across configuration management, infrastructure orchestration, and IT Service Management
- Deep understanding of enterprise application design, dependencies, as well as working across modern and legacy applications
- Previous consulting professional services experience
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery ecosystems and requirements
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins and other DevOps tool-sets
- Understanding of REST API, SOAP, Perl, Python, Groovy
- Experience with Release Orchestration and Deployment Automation technology
- Proficiency with application servers, scripting, and network infrastructure
- Understanding of Agile development processes and how organisations adopt and implement those processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience of Cloud providers such as AWS,Google and and Azure
- Experience of containers and Kubernetes implementations on major cloud providers and Openshift
- Experience of training or mentoring others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Travel- 75% (includes both customer and internal related travel)
We’re invested in you!
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, opportunities for professional development, and more. We also offer generous paid time off to allow our employees time to rest, recharge and to be present with family and friends throughout the year.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem-solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.