Trellance is the leading provider of data analytics and business intelligence solutions, professional services and consulting for credit unions. The company’s solutions and services, together with the patented common data model, are used by credit unions to find actionable insights, improve member experience and achieve portfolio growth.
Responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the product that the engineering team builds. Lead cross-functional teams from a product's conception all the way through to its launch. Analyze market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands.
- Define the Predictive Analytics product roadmap and manage backlog based on customer needs, competitive analysis, and market opportunities.
- Drive discovery with Predictive Analytics clients to ensure business problems are defined and we are engaging with a broad business audience in defining these problems, prioritize projects based on these definitions and ensure Predictive Analytics for credit unions in their environment delivers solutions to these problems.
- Build a strategic vision, goals & roadmap for Trellance’s product and services.
- Lead cross functional and multi-disciplinary teams, to bring new products and features to market.
- Research and define customer needs and translate those needs into features in an agile development environment.
- Define minimum viable product and balance trade-offs between time, effort, investment, and value dimensions.
- Collaborate with delivery teams including development, user experience, business analysts, and scrum masters to ensure that products meet the desired market need.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales organizations across the enterprise to clearly communicate product benefits and competitive differentiation.
- Lead go-to-market activities to ensure that new products and features are successfully launched and supported across the organization.
- Work with product leadership and finance to build the product business case as well as customer pricing.
- Build rapport and relationships with clients and collect feedback to improve Trellance’s products and market position.
- Monitor competitive offerings in the market and drive differentiated value proposition for Trellance products.
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers and provide leadership across the division, product, and/or partner ecosystem.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the specific or related field or High School Diploma (or equivalent) plus a minimum of six (6) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
Prior experience in credit union or financial services industries is strongly preferred.
- Understand how data can be used for competitive advantage and collaboration between marketing, sales, and customer service teams in order to clarify use cases. Get data collection parameters in place to ensure the data science team has required large datasets.
- Experience with enterprise software or products designed for credit unions.
- Experience with FinTech.
- Track of record as a product manager, designing, building and launching products that customers love and have a real business impact.
- Problem framing – you can cut through the noise and laser focus on what really matters.
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to dive into details, unfazed by technology complexity.
- Developed multiyear visions for product aligned with business strategies. Have worked with one or more large enterprises to build scalable data science products.
- Own metrics of your products and drive fast iterations of experiments.
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and understand technology. Detail-oriented, unfazed by technical detail, committed to flawless execution.
- Strong ability to translate product needs and effectively communicate to leadership, clients, data science, and technology. Detail-oriented, unfazed by technical detail, thrives in a fast-paced start up environment, committed to flawless execution.