As a Data Analyst you will: [please identify the top three]
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with Vendor to acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
A Day in the Life:
- Lead investigations and research as needed to assure data integrity, accuracy and consistency.
- Ensure data inputs continue to update at designated times (Near Real Time and Batch).
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Other duties as needed
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
- Ability to monitor and report on the data file inputs for timeliness & completeness
- Continuously monito performance of file transfers and identify gaps or challenges
- Develop quality control plans to drive process improvements