As the Solutions Training Specialist you will:
- Provide formal and informal on the job, classroom, virtual, computer-based, and over the should training to support internal and external end users in the implementation, usage, and integration of healthcare applications.
- Develop training curricula, develop presentations, prepare training aids, tip sheets, guides, etc.
- Provide high quality, customer focused onsite field support and remote support for physician practices, physician organizations and other users. Support may include facilitating issue resolutions, training, integrating technologies, evaluation and streamlining processes to improve patient care, practice productivity and revenue. Support provided is tailored to meet practice needs and promote practical, meaningful and sustainable changes. This includes implementing, monitoring and facilitating change efforts for all team members.
- Develop solution related communications and updates to Navvis clients and solutions users.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with physician practices, POs and Navvis clients.
A day in the life:
- Successfully build training materials within Learning Management System and assist with the maintenance and continuous updating of training materials library within the system.
- Communicate effectively across the training team and all internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct trainings in a variety of delivery formats with both internal and external audiences.
- Accurately track all training activity.
- Teach practice leadership the value of metrics and appropriate data collection and assist end users in EMR workflows to ensure this takes place.
- Assist practices and physician organizations to effectively integrate Navvis Solutions into their workflows and business practices.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with physician practices, POs, Navvis clients and other solution users.
- Identify core motivation of practice members and create energy around practice advancement.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Navvis’ client measures and requirements.
- Identify, assess, and collaboratively work to resolve short-term and long-term issues.
- Clearly and frequently communicate with practices, POs, and clients regarding high impact information
What success looks like in this role:
- High quality, creative/dynamic, accurate training materials in both written and verbal formats.
- Projects are highly organized and prioritized based on organizational needs.
- Adaptability and ability to easily adjust prioritization based on organizational needs.
- Information seeker who can engage in independent learning.