As a Healthcare Applications Trainer you will:
Be primarily responsible for the delivery of the education and training provided for external operations and client organizations to support the competency of new and existing users in Navvis’ various healthcare applications. This position facilitates and promotes the use of the applications by all external users in the acute, post-acute, and ambulatory settings across the care continuum. Responsible for participation in testing, training, support, and ongoing optimization of clinical IS applications. Responsible for coordinating activities to establish and maintain communication with all end users to address information technology needs and understanding. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
A Day in the Life:
- Provide formal and informal classroom training, virtual training, computer-based training and over the shoulder training, to support users requiring assistance in implementing, using, and integrating Navvis’ healthcare applications.
- Communicate effectively across the training team and with various stakeholders.
- Collect, organize and evaluate clinical, functional and training metrics and submit reports as required.
- Develop client specific training curricula, develop presentations, prepare training aids, and provide over the shoulder support when not conducting formal training.
- Collaborates with various stakeholders to conduct needs analysis and identify learning objectives to ensure that all content is developed in accordance with the business needs, learning objectives, quality standards, and implementation deadlines.
- Works cross functionally with subject matter experts to design and develop specific training programs and materials to meet learning objectives and enhance performance.
- Assesses learning objectives to determine optimal knowledge transfer methodology and implementation strategy.
- Uses project/time management skills to plan, prioritize and execute multiple projects.
- Effectively utilizes technology-based learning platforms and methodologies to ensure efficient design, development and implementation of learning activities.
- Other duties as needed
What success looks like in this role:
- Exceptional documentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Possess public speaking skill and ability to deliver professional briefings for small and large groups
- Engage with stakeholders, peers, and colleagues as needed in the design and development of applications training programs and/or materials
- Ability to travel 40% to 50%