Would you love a job where you can make a difference in someone's life every single shift? How about an opportunity in one of the largest privately owned commercial ambulance companies on the east coast; with the best team of Critical Care Nurses, ALS and BLS providers? Consider a career in inter-facility transport with WLRC Medical!
The EMT-B is responsible administering basic life support treatment to, and transporting, sick or injured persons in the prehospital and inter-facility setting, as authorized by local EMS Agency Medical Directors and our Company Medical Director, by performing EMT-B duties, within the prescribed scope of practice and all applicable regulatory guidelines for prehospital care.
WLRC Medical has full and part time opportunities in College Park, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Hagerstown, Silver Spring, Trappe, Westminster, and Woodlawn Maryland and Washington, DC.
- Valid NR-EMT Basic Certification and/or State EMT-B Certification
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record (if driving company vehicles)
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Ability to lift 150 - 200 pounds
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life, Short/Long Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Premium pay for holidays
- 401(K) with employer match
- Tuition Assistance to obtain your Paramedic certification/license
- No call holdovers
- Updated free uniforms
- Discounts with our vendor partners like Verizon