Would you love a job where you can make a difference in someone's life every single shift? How about an opportunity in one of the largest privately owned commercial ambulance companies on the east coast; with the best team of Critical Care Nurses, ALS and BLS providers? Consider a career in inter-facility transport with WLRC Medical!
The EMT-B is responsible administering basic life support treatment to, and transporting, sick or injured persons in the prehospital and inter-facility setting, as authorized by local EMS Agency Medical Directors and our Company Medical Director, by performing EMT-B duties, within the prescribed scope of practice and all applicable regulatory guidelines for prehospital care.
- Valid NR-EMT Basic Certification and/or State EMT-B Certification
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record (if driving company vehicles)
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Ability to lift 150 - 200 pounds
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life, Short/Long Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Premium pay for holidays
- 401(K) with employer match
- Tuition Assistance to obtain your Paramedic certification/license
- No call holdovers
- Updated free uniforms
- Discounts with our vendor partners like Verizon