Being a high-growth company is about more than an expanding headcount and new business. At Essentia, being a high-growth company means entering new industries, proactively developing practices to meet tomorrow’s needs, and embracing a growth mindset as we meet new challenges daily.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
· A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience, with at least 3 years of experience in managing large project and multiple people.
· Ability to schedule and coordinate up to 5 supervisors and multiple subcontractors in multiple markets daily. Managing materials and inventory is a critical skill as well.
· Expertise in conflict resolution and anticipate issues with different types of construction to avoid delays and complete work ahead of schedule.
· Ability to work with the engineering and permitting teams both prior to construction and after work is completed to insure accurate as built drawings and close out packages are provided to our customers.
· Proficient in Excel, Word, Quickbase, Adobe (or Bluebeam), and good email skills and communications skills are essential.
· Ability to hold certification in Traffic control equal to or greater than the personnel supervised.
· A great self-starter willing to put in long hours at times.
What You’ll Be Doing
· Assess plans for feasibility and ability to construct and assist with standing up new cities as they are approve by customer
· Assessment of local projects, supervisors, and sub-contractors at all times and assist with productivity through planning and guidance
· Ensure Tracking, inspections, and documentation is completed and compiled
· Communicate construction supervisors to ensure completion areas, and utmost quality is achieved
· Communicate all teams to ensure as-builts are completed timely, and billing is completed per schedule
· Ensure all safety procedures are followed and permit requirements are met multiple markets
· Attend all customer meetings, and daily interactions with them
· Direct point of contact with customer and permitting agencies
· Promoting company values, ethics, and basically the face of our company for the customer
· Recruiting additional sub-contractors, project managers, and supervisors in current and new markets
· Direct reports- Project managers, materials manager, administrative assistants in multiple cities
Why You Should Apply
As a leader in communications, Essentia values its relationship with its team members. A healthy work-life balance is a top priority. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- United Healthcare medical plan
- Dental and Vision
- 401k with company match and automatic enrollment
- Company paid guaranteed Basic Life Insurance and AD&D with optional voluntary life insurance for yourself, your spouse, and your dependents
- Shared premiums for Short Term Disability (STD)
- 8 paid holidays and 12 days PTO to start
- Career development tuition reimbursement
- Service and spot awards plus candidate referral rewards
- A fun, collaborative environment with virtual and in-person social events
- We’re growing at a rapid pace with a proven strategy and solid track record.
- Our team members have the autonomy and support to deliver solutions that delight our clients.
- Our culture is values-based, with a tightknit, collaborative team that’s in it to win it.
- We’re passionate about what we do and are driven by a purpose larger than ourselves: to connect everyone, everywhere to a better way of life.
- We’ve been recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work; Best NC Employer; NC Mid-Market Fast 40; Inc 5000; Financial Times’ Fastest Growing Company in The America’s 2022, among other honors.
Essentia’s vision is to be most admired for our trustworthiness as a business partner and employer, while achieving industry-leading results for our clients. To achieve this, we have adopted four core values that guide our decisions and actions in all we do and set us apart from our competitors.
- INNOVATION - We see abundant possibilities and few limitations
- COLLABORATION - We believe the power is in “we” not “I”
- IMPACT - We work and live to make a difference
- JUDGMENT - We think first then act smart
We are looking to fill this role as soon as we find the candidate who meets or exceeds our expectations. Interviews will be conducted virtually, with the potential of in-person interviews for local candidates, and will include a meeting with the CFO, pre-employment cognitive and personality assessments, a background screening, and drug test. We offer an industry competitive compensation package that looks to reward candidates based on their experience and skills as they pertain to the role’s requirements.
Essentia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. Essentia also participates in the federal eVerify program.