A Warehouse Associate is responsible for maintaining the organization of the warehouse, material inventory and ensuring that Service work crews are loaded with the correct product in a timely manner using established protocols while ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the process. They must be able to work in a team environment with the Branch Manager, Account representatives, Customer Service Associates, and Field Managers by constant communication. Safety Management is critical.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Unload materials from shipments using hand trucks
- Check-in/Receive material in computer
- Coordinate material transfers
- Manage daily installation log and matching work orders and Service pick tickets
- Stage Service material for Service Techs
- Daily inventory spot checks
- Maintain supplies
- Maintain warehouse environment sweeping, cleaning as needed with warehouse personnel
- Light clerical support
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma/ GED Preferred
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50lbs
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Effectively take direction
- Ability to read packing slips and bills of lading
- Ability to interpret work orders
- Ability to work with vendors, customers, and other employees.
- Must excel at working in a team environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move amongst warehouse; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 75 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Warehouse Environment
- May require working in hot or cold temperatures
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.