This is an entry level position with an annual salary range of $40k-$45k ($19-$22 an hr.)
Eligible for overtime, accrued vacation, 401k and health benefits.
e360 is a dynamic and entrepreneurial IT consulting company that offers opportunities for professional development and growth suited to your personal and professional goals. We offer internal, vendor partner training, a million-dollar lab, and reimbursements for technology certification exams. Our family-founded business sees work-life fit as a core value that all our practitioners practice – the value you add to your team is more important than the time you clock in and out. You will have numerous opportunities to interface with senior leadership and benefit from mentorship internally or through introductions through external networks to support your growth.
The Jr. Renewal Specialist (JRS) role is responsible for supporting the Renewal Specialist team to help maintain an exceptional client experience with regard to renewals. The JRS works hand-in-hand with Renewal Specialists, Inside Account Managers/Sales Operations Managers, internal departments and vendors to support the sales process – both before and after the initial point of sale. The JRS role requires a highly organized individual with a strong attention to detail and must possess curiosity, ability and willingness to learn every day.
Critical Success Factors:
• Thoroughness and detail oriented
• Very strong organizational skills
• Understanding and retaining of conceptual knowledge hardware, software and subscription business
• Efficiency while multitasking in a very fast paced environment
• Proactive and able to anticipate the needs of the client with regards to renewals
• Validate customer contracts in iAsset – update with contract numbers, term dates, verify products
• Update existing quote status in iAsset – ordered, invoiced, cancelled, lost
• Review invoiced sales orders in ConnectWise and add contract info to iAsset, if necessary
• Provide client renewal reports and budgetary renewal costs
• Work with manufacturers and distributors to obtain accurate customer renewal information (ex: install base reports, product descriptions and quantities, end dates, etc.)
• Work with manufacturers and distribution partners to obtain cost quotes for upcoming renewals 90 – 120 days prior to expiration • Co-Term, Contract Consolidation, Multi-Year Renewals – work with distribution partners to obtain correct co-term, consolidated contracts and/or multi-year renewal quotes
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office products – mainly Excel, Word and Outlook
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and still maintain attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• iAsset, Connectwise(CW), and Quosal experience a plus