The goal of the architectural program is to insure that Schluter Systems products are specified and that we as a company become a key resource for information, education, and solutions for the A&D Community. Increased sales through specifications will establish a solid base of residual income for the company. In addition, the high quality of Schluter Systems products and services will establish in roads for additional and future projects.
• Library updates: This is the service that we provide to help update and maintain libraries of architects or interior designers.
• Architectural and design education (Lunch and Learns): In person AIA/CEU, and product specific presentations. These can be held at an architectural or design office, or held at a separate location such as a dinner presentation or industry event.
• Specification generation: the task of assisting architects, interior designers and mechanical engineers include Schluter systems products into project specifications or master specifications.
• Product recommendations: Working with architects and interior designers to provide recommendations for design concerns.
• Customer support: Providing customer support to commercial tile installers and general contractors regarding product questions and point of sale options.
• Specification review: Review architects or interior designers existing specifications and assist with recommendations for updates.
• National accounts: Work closely with national accounts to build relationships that allow us to increase sales and forecast market trends or potential issues that may arise.
• Trade shows: Attend Commercial and Architectural trade shows to increase relationships with architects, interior designers, national accounts, commercial tile contractors and industry partners.
• Project tracking: Track large projects and national accounts from specification through installation.
• Distributor training: assisting TM’s and CM’s with architectural education for inside and outside distributor sales people.
• Job-site meetings: Visiting Job-site’s pre installation and post installation to assist installers and architect to achieve the desired finished product and prevent issues that may occur.
• Industry associations and committee involvement: Participating in Industry associations and committees to further relationships with manufacturers while promoting Schluter Systems views and products.
• AIA and Commercial presentation development: Continuing to create and update our presentations in conjunction with the Education Manager to include the latest Schluter Systems products and best reflect the current state of installation and future developments within the building community.
• Residential Architectural and Design Firms: Provide Education and support to Residential architects and interior designers.
• Keep the Vice President of Commercial Sales updated on a regular basis.
· Generous PTO
· 10 Paid Holidays
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
· Guaranteed Biannual Bonuses
· 401k with Company Match
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Annual Raises
· Room for Advancement
Schluter Systems is a family-owned and internationally renowned company that has been rapidly growing over the last 10 years. The Schluter brand is backed by a team of people working together to create a line of innovative products that provide solutions to the tile industry. We’re looking to build our team with individuals who like to think BIG, and want to be part of what makes our products-- extraordinary. We are a company that treats its employees, suppliers, and customers as long-term partners. Where success is built on a win-win philosophy and everyone should benefit.
"Profit is not the goal of the business. Profit is the consequence of a job well done" Werner Schluter, Founder
Are you interested in a truly unique and special company? Hear from our employees on what it means to be part of the Schluter family: http://www.schluter.com/careers . Then if you’re ready to see life in Orange, talk to us about this career opportunity at Schluter Systems.
Schluter Systems L.P. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.