Parking Staff is a part-time position employed by Rose Music Center at the Heights with a flexible schedule and a variety of available hours. Parking Staff must have the ability to maneuver and direct vehicles of all sizes to parking spots in an orderly fashion. We are seeking reliable staff members who possess great awareness of their surroundings.
- Provides guest assistance with a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Ability to direct guest to parking spots.
- Ensures all vehicles enter and depart the parking lot in a safe and orderly .
- During the show, ensures that parking lots are clean.
- Provides assistance with areas reserved for ADA drop-off and pick up as well as Uber drop-off or pick up.
- Helps set up cones in the parking lot prior to the show and pick them up at the end of the show.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to walk and stand for duration of scheduled shift.
- Willingness to work outdoors and in various weather conditions, including heat and rain.
- Ability to work weekends and some holidays.
- Must be able to work at times in high volume, high activity and noise areas.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs and push a wheel chair.
- Ability to work in small groups.
- Start time varies upon show but usually anywhere between 4:00-5:30pm
- Duration of shift is approximately 2-6 hours
Open positions: 5 to 7 open positions available