The Floater is a part-time position employed by Rose Music Center at the Heights with a flexible schedule and a variety of available hours The Floater flexes between the Event Staff position and the Parking Staff position depending upon the venues needs. Event Staff facilitates the guest experience at our concerts and shows. Parking Staff must have the ability to maneuver and direct vehicles of all sizes to parking spots in an orderly fashion.
- This position is a COMBINATION of our event staff and parking positions.
- Provides guest assistance with a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Performs security screenings, including body wanding and bag inspections at gates.
- Scans tickets at entry.
- Provides assistance with directing guests in the direction of their seats.
- Event Staff positions are interchangeable and include TICKET TAKERS, USHERS, CROWD CONTROL AND ADA ASSITANCE.
- Ability to direct guest to parking spots.
- Ensures all vehicles enter and depart the parking lot in a safe and orderly .
- During the show, ensures that parking lots are clean.
- Provides assistance with areas reserved for ADA drop-off and pick up as well as Uber drop-off or pick up.
- Helps set up cones in the parking lot prior to the show and pick them up at the end of the show.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to work in either department according to staffing needs.
- Ability to walk and stand for duration of scheduled shift.
- Willingness to work outdoors and in various weather conditions, including heat and rain.
- Ability to work weekends and some holidays.
- Must be able to work at times in high volume, high activity and noise areas.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs and push a wheel chair.
- Ability to work in small groups.
- Start time varies upon show but usually anywhere between 4:00-5:30pm
- Duration of shift for parking is 2 to 6 hours and event staff 6 to 8 hours
Open positions: 3 to 5 open positions available